***PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ALONG
WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT
West Michigan CDL will need copies of the following documents at the time of payment
- Valid MI Drivers’ License
- Valid Temporary Instruction Permit
- D.O.T. Medical Card
- Insurance and Registration for Truck (ORIGINAL MUST BE IN VEHICLE)
- Insurance and Registration for Trailer (ORIGINAL MUST BE IN VEHICLE)
****IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE PAYMENT DUE DATE YOUR TEST WILL BE CANCELED****
***YOU MUST HAVE THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS ON YOU AT THE TIME OF TEST OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TEST***
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Money Order.
- All test appointments must be cancelled or changed at least 3 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the test date for a full refund to be issued. Any appointments cancelled less than 3 BUSINESS DAYS notice will result in a loss of the test and rental fee.
- Refunds will NOT be given when an automatic failure occurs.
- Refunds will NOT be given in the event of a no-show.
- If you are more than 15 Minutes late it will be considered a no-show and NO REFUND will be given.
- Applicants who do not pass and wish to set up a retest will be charged the same testing and rental fee.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING WEST MICHIGAN CDL!