CDL Testing Made Easy
West Michigan CDL is one of Michigan’s largest CDL Skills Test providers and has been conducting third-party CDL testing services since 2002. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for you to utilize during your test. When available, we offer indoor bays in order to conduct the Pre-Trip Inspection portion out of the weather. We also offer a paved testing area specifically dedicated to examinations.
Testing Services (A, B, & C Vehicles) include, but not limited to:
- Tractor-Trailers (Semis)
- Straight Trucks
- Truck and Trailers
- Passenger Vehicles & School Buses (Must provide your own vehicle)
Rentals (A & B Vehicles):
- Sleeper- 10-speed manual transmission, 53’ trailer
- Day Cab- 10-speed manual transmission, or automatic transmission, 53’ trailer
- Straight Truck
- Box Truck- 6-speed manual transmission, 26’ van
- Box Truck- Automatic transmission
For a complete list of Rentals Click Here
How far in advance do I need to schedule a test? — The State of Michigan currently requires a minimum of two (2) business days in advance. Due to recent spike in demand, WMCDL currently requires at least three (3) business days in advance.
Do you offer vehicles for rent? — Yes, we have both Class A and Class B vehicles available for rent.
Why Choose WMCDL?
You might be asking yourself, “Does it matter which truck driving school I attend?
Absolutely! Our programs include:
- Small class size
- Flexible scheduling options
- Individual and personal attention
- Job placement while you train
- You will begin driving the first day